Thứ Tư, tháng 6 29, 2005

No Begin No End ...



Twenty five years ago,
my brother was with me at a little harbour in Saigon,
where I began the great journey escaped from VietNam.
He said to me : I'll be after you ...
But, his final destination became ... Sydney, Australia ...

Last month, he passed away in Sydney,
leaving behind a daughter of 9 ...

A moment of Silence for my little brother ...



Sea of Sorrows ! ...

The Buddha said: ...Without water there could be no waves. Waves are water, water is waves. Though waves may rise and pass away, if they understand that they themselves are the water, they will transcend notions of Birth and Death.
They will not worry, fear, or suffer because of Birth and Death ...




Sorrows ! Sorrows ! ...

THE TRUTH is, we do not cry days after days in the sea of Sorrows and we do not laugh days after days in the sky of Happiness. We are not as a gorilla-baby cry to death beside his mother's body ...



Sorrows ! Sorrows ! ...

So short is Life ! ...



We are also capable of freeing ourself from the sea of Feelings, and disclose something wonderful from somewhere within us : The Buddha Nature ...

With great respects and special thanks for all Buddhist monks and friends, who spared some moments for my brother, and his funeral in Sydney ...

Special thanks for everybody, who shared friendships with my brother, during his Existence ...

To my brother,

June 2005,

Nguyen Sau Rieng


  Tears for my brother in Nguoi Binh Duong could be found in four successive articles :

- No Begin No End
- Sea of Sorrows
- The Last Journey ...
- Into the Infinity...

   Tears for my Mother could also be found in Tears from The Awakening .

1 Comments:

Blogger 357martini said...

http://dharmastream.org//

9:54 CH  

Đăng nhận xét

<< Home